Sunday, June 16, 2013

More vacation

Well, vacation has officially ended! While I'm glad to be home, I'm definitely a little sad it's all over. We had a blast and kept very busy and made a lot of great memories. Back to writing/querying tomorrow! In the meantime, here are a few more pics...

Enjoying some beachside entertainment in the form of kite surfers in Rockport


Trying to keep the seagulls from eating our lunch at the beach in Port Aransas. They're VULTURES!

More beach fun (and a TON of seaweed) in North Padre

Fishing in Aransas Pass

Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi

On the hunt for seashells


That's all! I hope your summer has been fun and family filled so far like mine has been. Now time for me to get some work done! Check back later this week for a book review of SEVER (btw, I am loving it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment